Make DadsDayOff.net your Home Page
If DadsDayOff.net is your favorite website, then make us the page you see first when you go online. Whenever you establish a connection to the Internet, DadsDayOff.net can be the first page you see, instead of some boring Internet Service Provider. It's easy to do. Just select the browser you use from the list below and then follow the instructions.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- AOL Web Browser
NetscapeDadsDayOff.net as your START PAGE
As your start-up page, DadsDayOff.net is the first page that comes to your screen after you have connected to the Internet or anytime that you click on the HOME BUTTON.
- Click "Options" at the top of the screen.
- Click "General Preferences".
- Select "Appearance" from the horizontal tabs at the top.
- Under "Start-up" in the middle of the screen, click on "Home Page Location"
- Add http://www.DadsDayOff.net .
- Click OK.
Microsoft Internet ExplorerDadsDayOff.net as your START PAGE
- Display your favorite DadsDayOff.net page or the DadsDayOff.net homepage.
- Click on "View" at the top of the screen and then select "Options".
- Click "Start and Search Pages" from the horizontal tabs listed at the top.
- In the box that says change address, click on the "Use Current" button.
AOL Web BrowserDadsDayOff.net as your START PAGE
- Click on Preferences at the top of the screen.
- Choose the option that allows you to set up your start-up page
- In the "Address" box type or paste http://www.DadsDayOff.net
Thank you for visiting. I pray that you are challenged to read on..
Return to "Dads Day Off" homepage.