Disney Springs reveals details of Health and Wellness Month, including yoga and group food offers
Disney sources to Walt disney world The resort kicks off its celebration of Health and Wellness Month on January 1 with a program of fitness classes and healthy menus that guests can look forward to.
What is happening:
- January is Health and Wellness Month and Disney Springs is playing a big part in 2022.
- Customers can register for Wellness Wednesday and Fitness Friday group events in the morning before stores open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- These group fitness events will take place at the downtown shore fountain (if it rains, they will move inside the market stalls).
- The Orange car park will open early at 8:30 am for Guests attending these sessions.
- Participating restaurants also offer healthy meals for guests who participate in the month-long celebration.
- Visit DisneySprings.com for more information and to register for Wellness Wednesday and Fitness Friday events.
Disney Springs Wellness Wednesday and Fitness Friday events:
- Wednesday 1/5 – Orlando Power Yoga presented by Fabletics
- Wednesday 1/12 – Warrior One Yoga presented by lululemon
- Wednesday 1/19 – HIIT Workout Class presented by Under Armor
- Friday 1/21 – Warrior One Yoga presented by lululemon
- Wednesday 1/26 – Orlando Power Yoga presented by Fabletics
- Friday 1/28 – HIIT Workout Class presented by Under Armor
Disney Springs Health & Wellness Month food and beverage offers:
- The polished pig
- The Polished Caesar and Cobb Salad (HOLD THE BACON)
- Chicken salad wrap
- Market sides include roasted beets, a watermelon salad with tomatoes, grilled street corn, and polished baked beans.
- For the little ones: Smoked Roast Turkey Breast, Grilled Skinless Chicken Breast
- Planet Hollywood
- Hollywood Bowl
- Morgan’s vegetables
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Vegetable shepherd’s pie
- Risotto Raglan with Vegetables