Eid Al Fitr wishes, messages, photos to send to friends and family
Eid al-Fitr or Eid ul-Fitr is a celebration of the successful observance of rapid dusk to dawn for a period of one month. The festival celebrated by Muslims around the world marks the end of Ramadan and the beginning of the tenth month, Shawwal. The date of the festival varies each year according to the Hijri calendar, which is a lunar calendar based on the phases of the Moon.
This year, the festival is expected to be celebrated for the first time on the same day as the Gulf countries for the first time, based on the sighting of the Moon in South Asian countries. The word Ramadan is derived from the Arabic word ramida or ar-ramad, which means “scorching heat” and is one of the five pillars of Islam which also includes – Shahada (faith), Salat (prayer),
History of Eid-ul-Fitr: Know the meaning and importance of the holy festival of Muslims
Eid ul Fitr wishes 2022:
- The most auspicious and beautiful day (Eid-Ul-Fitr) of the year for every follower of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has arrived, may Allah Almighty forgive all your sins this Eid. – Eid El Fitr Mubarak!
- Eid-Ul-Fitr has come with many benefits and blessings, may this Eid all your sins be washed away and you be a pure hearted individual. – Eid Al Fitr Mubarak
- The most beautiful day for you and me has arrived and we will all celebrate it. Pray for positivity for all Ummat-e-Muslima. Eid Mubarak!
- Here is the wish that the blessing of Allah Almighty may enlighten your path and lead you to eternal happiness, success and peace. – Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid-ul-Fitr bring you unlimited joys, may all your wishes come true on this holy day, and may you and your family be blessed. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah shower endless blessings upon you and your family and grant all your wishes on this festive occasion. Eid Mubarak!