Guru Manish is serious about holistic health through Ayurveda and nature healing

Guru Manish, the young and dynamic well-known expert in Ayurveda and natural cures who has also established himself as a thought leader is fully committed to spreading the word about the ancient Indian herbal medicine treatise or veda – Ayurveda. As a child, Guru Manish was not feeling well.

Over time, he realized that his body needed more than just medicine. He doesn’t need recovery alone, but healing as well. When he discovered “Ayurvedic Healing” and began to feel the difference in his body, he was certain that Ayurveda was a complete solution for a healthy and disease free life. It was then that Guru Manish decided to bring Ayurveda to the forefront of India’s healthcare system by establishing Shuddhi Ayurveda – an Ayurvedic clinic and research center in Zirakpur, on the outskirts of Chandigarh in 2019. Now, Guru Manish has taken a step forward and unveiled a variety of millets that are high in fiber and advocates the consumption of millets instead of wheat and rice, as the latter have less food value and have also been genetically modified.

Under Shuddhi Ayurveda Guru Manish established HIIMS (Hospital and Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences) nature care centers in Derabassi, Zirakpur, Chandigarh, Patiala and Delhi. These include the possibility of cashless processing for government employees. Ayush insurance card holders also benefit from the possibility of treatment.

“HIIMS Nature Cure centers do not provide medication, but introduce lifestyle changes to treat various illnesses like diabetes, blood pressure, liver, respiratory and kidney problems, and joint pain. Meals prepared from Millet are served in HIIMS centers. As a herbal medicine, a decoction (Kaarha) prepared from guava, Pipal and Giloy leaves is given to patients. Positive thinking is also encouraged with yoga and meditation. In this way 90 percent of patients are cured. The remaining 10 percent of patients require therapies, such as Ayurveda, Naturopathy or Panchakarma for further treatment. ” Said Guru Manish.

The mantra of Guru Manish uses Ayurveda and healthy lifestyles to prevent the onset of illness rather than cure it. It emphasizes living a life that revolves around the use of Ayurveda, a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet, and the practice of yoga and meditation. With unwavering hard work and an undying passion to promote Ayurveda, Guru Manish is committed to popularizing Ayurveda.

Today, under Shuddhi Ayurveda, there are 160+ Ayurvedic centers all over India. In addition, Guru Manish also established India’s first Integrated Medical Sciences Hospital – Rajiv Dixit Memorial Hospital & Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences (HIIMS) in Dera Bassi near Chandigarh.

Guru Manish sums it up: “Integrated Medicine Sciences Hospital will care for patients using a judicious mix of different systems of medicine. HIIMS has brought together the goodness and healing ability of these various medical sciences under one roof. The idea is to treat any disease of the human body effectively using the best practices of different medical systems. The hospital will provide facilities for Ayurveda, Allopathy, Diabetes Control, Unani, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, etc. These will be managed by experts who are the best specialists in their chosen fields.

Disclaimer: No Deccan Chronicle reporter was involved in the creation of this content. The group also declines all responsibility for this content.


Source link

Comments are closed.