Terranea Resort celebrates annual seaside traditions throughout the holiday season
Luxury Southern California Resort captures the spirit of the holiday season with curated, personalized and virtual experiences from Thanksgiving to the New Year
Posted: October 19, 2021, 3:54 p.m. EDT|Update: 1 hour ago
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, California, October 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Terranea Resort invites guests to celebrate with its annual seaside traditions, with festive offerings starting with Thanksgiving and continuing through New Year’s Day. Experiences include exclusive events, family vacation activities, gourmet meals, immersive wellness, virtual experiences, gift options, and more. These exclusive seasonal specialties are designed to create an effortless and luxurious oceanfront retreat, with 102 acres of Southern california sun, sparkling waves and ocean breezes.
A sample of the Memorable Experiences of the Traditions is included below. For a full list of 2021 events, prices, package details and reservations, please visit the website or call 866.261.5873.
- In progress | Terranea Traditions – Celebrate the magic of the holiday spirit in Terranea this season with an overnight coastal getaway along the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Guests can take advantage of free daily parking, service charges and $ 100 resort credit as they explore and immerse themselves in a variety of seasonal activities and adventure offerings, while connecting with nature at Los Angeles’ hidden gem. October 1, 2021 – January 12, 2022 | Promo code: TRADITIONS
- In progress | Stay and give – Terranea invites guests to participate in a variety of initiatives and feedback experiences during their Southern california coastal escape. Guests are encouraged to donate when booking their stay in Terranea to support Midnight Mission in November and Toys for Tots in December.
- November 26-29 | Black Friday / Cyber ââMonday travel offer – No need to worry about queuing or refreshing their basket. Guests can save on a future night’s stay at Terranea Resort, with the lowest rates available. Restrictions may apply. Promo code: CYBERMONDAY.
- In progress | Holiday dinner – Enjoy festive celebrations in honor of Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah and New Years with a plentiful menu selection and outdoor experiences at one of the resort’s dining establishments. Guests can enjoy vacation classics with an elegant backdrop of panoramic views at mar’sel; holiday favorites served in family style and traditional buffets served in Catalina cuisine; Asian-inspired bashi specialties; comfortable and relaxed meals at Nelson’s with panoramic views of the California rating; touchdown bites at the Lobby Bar and Terrace; festive treats to satisfy any sweet tooth with sea beans; and in-room meals to indulge yourself on their private terrace or patio.
- 25 november | Champagne Brunch Buffet – Celebrate with friends and family with a served buffet brunch and live entertainment. Sample culinary delights with festive carving stations, a fruit and salad bar, deli, dessert bar and more. Champagne is included to give a thank you toast. Seats from 10:00 am – 2:00 p.m., for more information, please visit the website.
- Gourmet meals to take away – Enjoy a full vegan or traditional holiday feast, prepared by the chefs of Terranea with a fresh approach and with an emphasis on seasonal and local ingredients. Order ahead for curbside pickup for entertainment at home or from the comfort of your casita, bungalow, or villa.
- November 26 | Black Friday Shopping – Start your holiday shopping early with Black Friday promotions at marea, discovery tip, The Spa Boutique, The Links and special stay packages. The perfect opportunity to tick everyone off your gift list, including yourself.
- 25 november | Day hike in Turkey – Embrace the changing seasons and the magical spirit of the holidays and marvel at the wonders of the natural landscape with a full-day Turkey trek. Whet your appetite by joining a naturalist from Terranea for a scenic guided hike around the 102-acre resort on Thanksgiving Day. 10:00 am – 11:30 a.m. | $ 50 per person | Advance reservations required.
- December 1 – 24 | Gingerbread Decorating Kits – Decorate your own edible gingerbread house with frosting, candy and have fun this holiday season. Includes frosting, candy, and all decorating materials. A perfect family vacation activity for all ages.
- December 1 – 24 | Postcards to the North Pole – It’s time to make a list, double-check it, and send it to Santa. Guests of all ages are welcome to fill out personalized postcards shipped directly to Santa’s Workshop at the North Pole. Chances are your letters will receive a warm response from St. Nick himself.
- December 21 | Winter Solstice Hike – Celebrate the season with an energizing guided nature hike along Terranea’s native plant trails. This active vacation offer will include a visit to the Pointe Vicente Interpretation Center. Advance reservations required. 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. | $ 50 per person | Advance reservations required.
- December 24 | It was Christmas Eve – Not a creature will budge as guests gather by the fire to listen to a special performance of “‘Twas the Night before Christmas” in Terranea’s Lobby Lounge for all the young at heart. Join the fun on Christmas Eve to set the stage for the perfect vacation experience.
- december | Elf on the shelf – Each day in December, guests can participate in a festive search for Terra, the elf on the shelf. A new holiday jingle is shared every day at the Discovery Point which shows Terra’s location. Perfect for the whole family to participate in the fun.
- In progress | Virtual experiences – Guests can enjoy fireside vacation stories read by a Terranea elf and good news with a Peace and Tranquility resort chain showcasing the crashing waves and natural sounds of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Virtual experiences are free and available both in-room and online.
- In progress | Spa Rejuvenation Package: Find time for well-being and an invigorating experience that will promote strength, relaxation and a general sense of well-being. Enjoy one night, two 60-minute personalized massages and a daily breakfast for two. Promotional code: SPA
- In progress | Spa treatments – Guests can choose to indulge themselves with a 60-minute skin-specific facial or a 60-minute specialized massage treatment. Massage options include CBD, Classic Relaxer, Therapeutic, Tranquility, Ocean’s Renewal, Revitalizing Marine, Mommy-To-Be, and Crystal Reflections.
- In progress | DIY holiday activities – Kids Club Family Gratitude Boxes are the perfect gift to entertain friends and family with crafts, games, gratitude conversation cards and more. Additional DIY activity kits include gingerbread houses, mandala painting, stargazing and S’mores, perfect for enjoying one of the resort’s 228 fireplaces and fireplaces. Available for purchase at discovery peak.
- In progress | Guide to digital gifts – Guests can give the ultimate gift with a digital getaway certificate for a stay in an Ocean View Room or Ocean View Suite in Terranea. Once purchased, the certificate can be exchanged for a stay within the following 365 days and includes the stay fee and taxes. Depending on availability, restrictions may apply. Traditional gift cards are also available and can be used throughout the resort for dining, golf, spa, activities, stays and more – perfect for stocking stuffers or for shipping to the gift recipient.
About Terranea Resort
Located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Terranea is the first beachfront resort in Southern california with 102 acres of unparalleled views of the Pacific Ocean. Terranea opened in 2009 and proudly celebrates over 10 years of service and memorable experiences for guests in this scenic Southern california enclave. The resort also offers world-class accommodation ranging from hotel suites to bungalows, beachfront casitas and luxurious villas. Facilities include The Links at Terranea, a nine hole par 3 golf course; award-winning 50,000 square foot oceanfront spa, fitness center and wellness center; four pools and a 140-foot slide; luxury boutique marea; 135,000 square feet of meeting space; and nine dining venues showcasing his farmhouse culinary philosophy in Terranea using local and seasonal ingredients. The bountiful lands of Terranea are home to herb and vegetable gardens, lemon groves, bee hives, farm-fresh eggs, a sea salt conservatory, and more. Plus, the resort’s team of expert Adventure Concierge members help guests discover and explore Terranea’s rich terrain that includes miles of scenic coastal trails, a secluded beach cove, and oceanic environments. Fun and rewarding programs and activities such as falconry, archery, kayaking and paddle boarding also abound. Terranea Resort is owned by a joint venture of Lowe and JC Resorts, managed by CoralTree Hospitality Group, and is a member of the American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts and Virtuoso Travel Network program. Since its opening, Terranea Resort has been named one of the Travel + Leisure‘s “500 best hotels in the world” and won a spot on CondÃ© Nast Traveler“Readers’ Choice Award” and “Gold List”. The complex also received the “Best of Award of Excellence” from Wine spectator and has been repeatedly recognized on American News and World Reportfrom the list of “Best Hotels in the United States”. Terranea is designated a Great Place To Work-Certified â¢ company by Great Place to Work. To learn more about Terranea’s promise of improved standards of care, please visit www.terranea.com/promise. For more information on Terranea Resort, visit www.terranea.com, call 866.261.5873, or follow Terranea on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE Terranea Resort
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.