Terranea turns pink in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif., Sept. 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Terranea, Southern California’s First Beachfront Luxury Resort, Hosts Seventh Annual Terranea turns pink initiative which will take place from October 1 to 31, 2021. Throughout the month of October, part of the proceeds offers, including selected spa treatments, adventure activities, ONEHOPE rosé wine, pink desserts and more again, will benefit organizations fighting against breast cancer Cancer Support Community Redondo Beach and Play for ROSE
“In October, we are delighted to present our seventh annual Terranea Goes Pink celebration,” said Agnelo Fernandes, Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Vice President of Terranea Resort. “This month-long philanthropic campaign not only advocates for support and research for breast cancer, but also invites our customers and the local community to participate in our efforts through a variety of offerings throughout the resort. spa treatments to specialty menu items – join us this October for an amazing experience during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. “
In support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, guests can take advantage of specialty offers throughout the resort, including:
- TO STAY – Terranea invites guests to generously support its fundraising efforts, with an option available when booking to donate to the cancer support community (minimum $ 10) throughout the month of October. * Terranea will match each donation.
- HAVING DINNER – From salty to sweet, the culinary team has created a variety of special Terranea Turns Pink food and drink offers – each donating a portion of the proceeds to the countryside. Shop for blush-hued, freshly baked treats including pink macaroons, sugar cookies, and sea bean cakes and meringues. The Lobby Bar and Terrace serves light snacks like their Pink Oyster Ribbon with Strawberry Rosé Granita. Sip ONEHOPE Wine Rosé at Nelson’s, Lobby Bar and Terrace, Catalina cuisine, bashi and mar’sel.
- RELAX – Relax and rejuvenate at the Spa at Terranea, which currently offers limited treatments to resort guests. Discover ultimate tranquility with a 60-minute CBD massage. In addition, get an informative breast examination card at the Spa, which raises awareness of preventive measures and early screening. Find balance with an invigorating Terranea turns pink Virtual Sound bath during the month of October or 60-minute in-person Seaside Yoga class on Saturday, October 16 at 8 a.m. Guests are encouraged to wear pink clothes and donate $ 20. Advance reservation required, please call 310.365.2743 for reservations and additional information.
- TO PLAY – Enjoy a packed day of a 9-hole round of golf at The Links, on-course contests, drink offers and silent auction items for Birdies for Breast Cancer. Proceeds from the event will directly support the Redondo Beach cancer support community, which offers a free comprehensive program of emotional support and education to cancer patients and their loved ones, at any stage of their diagnosis. Cancer.
- STORE – During the month of October, shop for a good cause at marea. A percentage of all purchases of My Saint My Hero bracelets and VOYAGE et CIE products will benefit breast cancer support and research.
- ADVENTURE – Try something new and for every archery activity booked in October, a portion of the proceeds will go to support and research breast cancer. Palos Verdes archery lessons will generously match each activity donation. Advance reservations are required. For more information, please call the Adventure Concierge at 310.265.2861.
For more information about Terranea and to make reservations, please visit Terranea.com/pinkhttp://www.terranea.com/celebrate or call (866) 261-5873.
* some restrictions apply; excludes groups
About Terranea Resort Located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Terranea is Southern California’s premier beach resort with 102 acres of breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Terranea opened in 2009 and proudly celebrates over 10 years of service and memorable experiences for guests in this scenic Southern California enclave. The resort also offers world-class accommodation ranging from hotel suites to bungalows, beachfront casitas and luxury villas. Facilities include The Links at Terranea, a nine hole par 3 golf course; award-winning 50,000 square foot oceanfront spa, fitness center and wellness center; four pools and a 140-foot slide; luxury boutique marea; 135,000 square feet of meeting space; and nine dining venues showcasing his farmhouse culinary philosophy in Terranea using local and seasonal ingredients. Terranea’s bountiful lands are home to herb and vegetable gardens, lemon groves, bee hives, farm-fresh eggs, a sea salt conservatory, and more. Plus, the resort’s team of expert Adventure Concierge members help guests discover and explore the rich terrain of Terranea which includes miles of scenic coastal trails, a secluded beach cove, and oceanic environments. Fun and rewarding programs and activities such as falconry, archery, kayaking and paddle boarding also abound. Terranea Resort is owned by a joint venture of Lowe and JC Resorts, managed by CoralTree Hospitality Group, and is a member of the American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts and Virtuoso Travel Network program. Since its opening, Terranea Resort has been named one of the Travel + Leisure‘s “500 best hotels in the world” and won a spot on Condé Nast Traveler“Readers’ Choice Award” and “Gold List”. The complex also received the “Best of Award of Excellence” from Wine spectator and has been repeatedly recognized on American News and World Reportfrom the list of “Best Hotels in the United States”. Terranea is designated a Great Place To Work-Certified ™ company by Great Place to Work. To learn more about Terranea’s Improved Care Promise, please visit www.terranea.com/promise. For more information about Terranea Resort, visit www.terranea.com, call 866.261.5873 or follow Terranea on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/terranea-turns-pink-in-honor-of-national-breast-cancer-awareness-month-this-october-301378587 .html
SOURCE Terranea Resort