These are Antalya’s best luxury resorts for a beach vacation
There’s no denying the seaside beauty of Antalya, and its top resorts only serve to enhance the experience.
International tourists flock to the wonderful city of Antalya in Turkey every year to enjoy the most exquisite summer vacation. People enjoy the city’s beautiful coastline which features magical white sands, crystal clear waters and splendid views. In addition, the majestic Taurus Mountains rise up behind the coastline, giving the area an exclusive look and feel. Moreover, Antalya is a culturally rich city full of attractions that people can enjoy, including the iconic Aspendos Theater.
Visitors to Antalya can also discover the sites of the vast ruins of the city of Perge and Termessos. However, despite all these historical and cultural attractions, a visit to Antalya is never complete without booking a stay at one of the city’s most luxurious all-inclusive resorts. Here’s where to guarantee the most fabulous vacation in Antalya.
This all-inclusive resort is perfect for a family vacation in Antalya
The majestic Liberty Hotels Lara is located on Lara Beach, known for its family atmosphere and lovely staff who go the extra mile to serve their guests. Liberty Hotels Lara is an all-inclusive five-star resort that features 311 comfortable and stylish furnished rooms. People can choose to book an economy, duplex, or family room, which means everyone is welcome at Liberty Hotels Lara. A standard room type is recommended to enjoy a room with a balcony. In addition, the hotel has a huge central swimming pool, a small children’s pool and a third with slides.
In addition, there is a recreation area for adults looking for a relaxing place. Liberty Hotels Lara keeps the kids busy and entertained with its non-stop activities at the Kids’ Club. These include theater performances, art classes, and regular evening entertainment events.
Food at Liberty Hotels Lara
When it comes to dining at the resort, guests have a choice of five restaurants, including:
– The Tugra restaurant, which offers classic Turkish dishes.
– Marina Restaurant for seafood lovers.
– Restaurant Bellini for Italian food.
– The Tai A’La Carte restaurant offers flavors from South East Asia.
- Cost: A night for two in an economy double room at Liberty Hotels Lara costs $ 200. A family suite for 4 costs $ 350 per night. A duplex room for four costs $ 400 per night.
- Site: Kemeragzi Mevkii, Antalya.
This popular all-inclusive mega-resort is worth a stay in Antalya
Those looking for a magical getaway to enjoy various beach activities and diversions should book a stay at the five-star all-inclusive mega-resort of Rixos Premium Tekirova. The massive property is located on a private sandy stretch of Tekirova and offers excellent facilities to its guests. For example, people can visit the resort cinema, bowling alley, exclusive sports club, etc.
Every evening, customers enjoy numerous shows and events. In addition, those who stay at Rixos Premium Tekirova can go kayaking off the beach and attend yoga classes during the day. The most beautiful part of the resort are its eight swimming pools. The largest spans over 3,000 square meters.
In addition, there is a water park at Rixos Premium Tekirova which includes nine slides. Another activity worth undertaking while staying at the resort is visiting Anjuna Spa for high quality massages and skin treatments. Rixos Premium Tekirova has 770 rooms with balconies and a laid-back blue and white beach style.
Food at Rixos Premium Tekirova
Guests of the Rixos Premium Tekirova can choose from 11 restaurants available at the resort, including:
– Cactus restaurant with Latin American flavors.
– Mandarin Restaurant for South Asian fusion.
– La Rosetta for delicious Italian cuisine.
– Alaturca for Turkish classics.
- Recommended: People are advised to book a Villa at Rixos Premium Tekirova, where they can enjoy access to exclusive swimming pools and a luxurious stay.
- Cost: One night for two in a standard double room with mountain view at Rixos Premium Tekirova costs $ 310. A room with a sea view will cost $ 435 per night. A pool villa for three costs $ 700 per night.
- Site: Rixos Premium Tekirova, Sehit Er Hasan Yilmaz Caddesi 20, Tekirova, Kemer, Antalya.
This five-star theme park and resort in Antalya is a must visit
The iconic Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel in Antalya has it all. It has both a theme park and a five-star resort and attracts people from all walks of life. The resort has a large water park with a wave pool, endless water slides, lazy river for kayaking, a float pool, and more.
In addition, on the ground, the park offers roller coasters, various attractions and rides, as well as a 5D cinema experience. Inside the resort, the colorful and fun rooms are sure to charm children with their unique look and world-class services and amenities, including in-room entertainment such as PlayStation. The resort has 401 rooms.
- Cost: A night for two in a deluxe room at the Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel costs $ 400. A Terrace Suite for two costs $ 1,370 per night.
- Site: Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel, KadrÄ±ye, AtatÃ¼rk Caddesi 515, Belek, Kemer.
Next: This City In Turkey Has Some Of The Best Ruins In Ancient Greece
Inside the Dark City: The History of the Walled City of Kowloon in Hong Kong
About the Author